School Bulletin and Announcements
- Jan 27 | Last Day of First Semester | School in Session (replacement for November 12th No School Day)
- Jan 27 | Food bag distribution | 3:45-4:45pm
- Jan 28| Family Connections | No School for Students
- Jan 31 | First Day of Second Semester Schedule | Check The Source
- Jan 31-Feb 4 | Black Lives Matter @ School Week | Check SPS Website Link
- Feb 1-28 | High School Choice Open Enrollment | Check SPS Website Link
- Feb 21-25| Mid-Winter Break | No School
- Every 4th Tuesday | PTSA General Meeting | 6pm
** After School Programs for 1st semester have ended. 2nd Semester session will run March 7th – May 13th. More details to come.
** Black Lives Matter @ School Week: Jan 31-Feb 4
This coming week in advisory class we will be working with our students on learning more about the Black Lives Matter movement and activism by share past and present history and engaging in discussion with our students. Teachers also may be utilizing the Seattle Public Schools materials available district wide: SPS Black Lives Matter @ School
** 8th Grade Families: Open Enrollment for School Choice for High School
February 1 – February 28
Each student in Seattle Public Schools is assigned to a school based on where that student lives. Students may apply to attend a different school through the School Choice Process. For 2022, the Open Enrollment and School Choice is February 1-28.
At Aki during advisory time our 8th grade students have had the opportunity to learn more about our local High Schools through introductory videos and will join virtual Teams Live Events on Monday, January 31st with high school staff and students: Franklin HS, Cleveland HS and Rainier Beach HS.
Family Connections Day – Jan 28 (no school)– See email or News post for more information.
Covid reporting – there is a new email for Covid-related reporting. Please use: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will notify the nurse, attendance, and our building Covid Supervisor.
Covid Updates—Please view our Covid FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page on the Aki Website for answers to your questions.
Need Resources? — Please check our website page for information about food and financial assistance.