Skip To ContentSkip To Content
    Quick reference sheet - Whom to Contact
    Posted on 11/30/2016

    Aki Kurose Middle School Information 

    Address: 3894 S Graham St, Seattle, WA 98118
    Main Office Hours: 8am - 1pm - Monday-Friday (except Wednesdays)
    Main Phone Number:
    (206) 252-7700
    Main Email Address:

    Other Important Numbers:

    Attendance: (206) 252-7704
    Transportation Office: (206) 252-0900

    Student Techline

    The Student Techline is open 7am – 6pm, Monday through Friday. Call (206) 252-0100 or email Visit the Get Help Student Techline page for more details. Here is a link to the Technology Resource Centers where you can switch out your laptop or get hot spot support

    School Bulletin Announcements

    Visit the Aki Kurose School Bulletin for upcoming events and important date information, as well as student and parent/guardian school news and updates.

    Bell Schedules

    Visit the Aki Kurose Bell Schedule page for the most current school bell schedules.

    Aki Kurose Administrators & Contact List


    Assistant Principals

    You have questions about a discipline issue: Please call Mr. Howard, Assistant Principal.

    For discipline appeals information, call (206)252-0820 or visit, and follow these menu choices: Students - Student Support - Safety and Security - Discipline. Parents and/or guardians appealing a discipline sanction have the right to request an informal grievance conference with the building principal or designee within three business days of learning of the discipline sanction.

    House Administrator:


    For the following issues, please contact your student’s counselor:

    Your student has a health concern or 504 plan… 
    Your student is doing poorly in classes and needs extra help with school work…
    Your student is having a conflict with a teacher or thinks the teacher is being unfair…
    Your student is having a conflict with a student that is adversely impacting them…
    You fear that your student has been involved in inappropriate activities
    You have seen changes in personality, friends, reliability, and/or their school work


    For help in one of the following home languages, please call to leave a message or email your questions to one of the following people (by home language):

    Aki Kurose Staff

    All Staff

    The District Ombudsperson serves as an independent liaison to assist SPS parents and community members in helping to resolve problems, complaints, conflicts, and other school-related issues when normal procedures have failed. The Ombudsperson office does not have authority and can only make recommendations. Information will be kept confidential at your request. The District Ombudsperson can be reached by phone: (206) 252-0529 or at

    Can't Find What You Are Looking For?

    If you have tips on information you would like located here, or better ways to support your searches on the Aki Kurose MS website, please let us know. Thank you!